Athlete Academy® (Ages 12 & Up)
Pro-Fit’s Athlete Academy® is for any athlete wanting to maximize their abilities and become a champion. Whether you’re a professional athlete or going into junior high, we will teach you the skills needed in-order to increase your level of success. From training at Pro-Fit, you will move faster, react quickly, and be explosive. With Pro-Fit’s unique long-term performance model athletes will continue to increase their physical abilities.
Our sessions include pre/post testing, performance training customizes to the individual needs of the athlete and their sport, as well as nutritional guidance for athletes.
Champions Built Here – Get Started With Us!
Join Us This Symmer!
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday @ 7:30am or 10am
Sessions are 90 minutes
Now Enrolling – Limited Space
- Speed – Running mechanics and agility.
- Power – Strength training and plyometrics.
- Conditioning – Proper conditioning to improve work capacity.
- Flexibility – Increasing joint and muscle strength and durability.
- Coordination – Improve reaction, balance, rhythm, spatial awareness, and kinesthetic differentiation.
- Vertical Jump – Power.
- 10 Yard Dash – Acceleration.
- 40 Yard Dash – Speed.
- Pro-Agility – Quickness, body control.
- Muscular Strength – Physical development.
- Functional Movement Screen™ – Identify areas of weakness and develop corrective strategies.
- Individualized Workouts – Our advancement model tailors the athlete’s program to their individual physical needs.
- Regeneration – Aid recovery between workouts and optimize performance.
- Prehab exercises – Target common areas injured in sport and strengthen them.
- Precision Nutrition™ – Understand what “good nutrition” really means in-order to lose fat, gain muscle, and improve your health.
- Performance Nutrition – Learn how to fuel and hydrate the body to achieve peak performance before, during, and after games and practices.
Join the Program
Join the Program that has supported: World Champions, First Round Draft Picks, Premier League Soccer Players, Major League Baseball Players, USA Beach Volleyball Players, and Olympic Hopefuls.
Pictured: Tom Parratt, Professional Soccer Player
For more information, including a free trial opportunity for new athletes, contact us today.
We just wish we had started this program earlier!Amy O’Deen, Parent of Athlete
Our daughter (Alli) LOVES the training program. She is highly motivated by the performance improvements she is realizing and by the outstanding training staff. We are very appreciative of the personal attention Alli has received and the individualized approach to her training. We just wish we had started this program earlier!
I increased my vertical jump by 12.5 inchesJessica Gehrke, Iowa City West/Florida International, Under-Armour H.S. All-American - Volleyball, State Girls 100M Record Holder –Track
I worked with Aaron all 4 years of high school. In that time I increased my vertical jump by 12.5 inches (35”) and increased my speed on the track.
After 1 month of working with Aaron, I am bigger, faster, and strongerTom Parratt, Professional Soccer – Scottish Premiere League
I’ve been playing professional soccer for 15 years, but after 1 month of working with Aaron, I am bigger, faster, and stronger than I have ever been. It’s not just lifting weights for the sake of it, it’s practical and sport specific. It’s perfect for me during the off-season so I can get back to the top of my game.
Not only did he push me to work hard and help me improve my speed, agility and jumping, but he also made it an enjoyable experience.Matt Gatens , College Basketball - University of Iowa
Aaron and Pro-Fit gym were great for me as I worked with him during my off season from playing in Europe. He is a very experienced and a knowledgeable teacher who understands athletes. Not only did he push me to work hard and help me improve my speed, agility and jumping, but he also made it an enjoyable experience. The results of the hard work were great as I improved my vertical leap by 4.5 inches in a short summer period. I look forward to continuing my work with Aaron and continuing to improve.