Objectives: Restore, Recover, Rejuvenate, Energy, Strength, Fat Loss
Yoga will integrate stretches tailored to better the flexibility of the Pro-FIt Athlete. Each class is different with uniquely individualized stretches to correspond with the exercises performed for the workout of the day (WOD). By lengthening and stabilizing muscles through stretching you can expect to see gains in your daily WOD and personal bests, not to mention decreased recovery time and injury prevention!
Pro-Fit Yoga: (30 Minutes)
Wednesday: 9:50am 12:35pm
Warm-Vinyasa: (45 Minutes)
- Don’t be late! The door will lock when class begins, plan to be on your mat ready to go at least 5 minutes before class starts.
- Bring a mat, water, and large towel. You will sweat – A LOT!
- Leave your shoes, socks, and ALL other belongings outside the studio.
- No talking, please. Leave your conversations for the gym, not the yoga studio.
- Classes are 30 minutes, but stay as long as you like. It’s worth it, so some benefit is better than no benefit.
- Clean up your mess. Do not leave your sweat puddles for the next unfortunate student to lay their mat in your spot.
- Be open minded and talk to your instructor after class.
Ever since Profit added hot yoga and spin, it’s really become the all-in-one gym for me.Stacey Christians, Member
Ever since Profit added hot yoga and spin, it’s really become the all-in-one gym for me. Now I am able to go straight from the WOD to hot yoga to stretch and relax the muscles I just used. And on some days, hot yoga is the perfect “off day” alternative to doing nothing: balance, stretch and flexibility.
Pro Fit hot yoga classes are the perfect blend of challenging and rejuvenatingKim Martin, Member
Since joining Pro Fit almost three years ago I have not only gained strength and improved my level of fitness, but I have acquired the confidence that goes along with pushing yourself and seeing those results. Pro Fit hot yoga classes are the perfect blend of challenging and rejuvenating. The yoga class alone is a fantastic workout, but also a great compliment to the WODs on the days that I want to do a little more.
The Hot Yoga is something my wife and I can do together to get a good stretch and work on flexibility.Kevin Heckman, Member
I like Pro-Fit for the varied workouts that keeps exercising from getting stale. I’m stronger now and the added spin classes, which are great for aerobic fitness. The Hot Yoga is something my wife and I can do together to get a good stretch and work on flexibility.
I found that incorporating yoga into my workout routine has helped my balance, coordination, core strength and endurance/stamina.Chris Arthur, Member
I have become aware that aches and pains are more prevalent today than they were years ago. I found that incorporating yoga into my workout routine has helped my balance, coordination, core strength and endurance/stamina. In addition to my 6 workouts (WOD) each week, my goal was to include Hot Yoga 1x week. I'm now up to 4 Hot Yoga sessions per week. The instructors are great and will challenge you, no matter your level.