YOUTH ATHLETE DEVELOPMENT (AGES 6-11)
Pro-Fit’s Youth Athlete Development is for any child aspiring to be a future champion. This is the perfect age to get started as the brain has the most plasticity between ages 6-14 for learning gross motor development. With this unique opportunity, and our expertise we plan fun, challenging 45-minute sessions that teach proper movement skills and speed learning by developing neuro-motor pathways.
Each session, Pro-Fit Coaches teach proper mechanics for running and coordination development, as well as include appropriate bodyweight and resistance exercise to better strength.
Our sessions include pre/post testing, performance training customizes to the individual needs of the athlete and their sport, as well as nutritional guidance for athletes.
Summer Athlete Training:
Session 1: June 3rd – June 28th
Session 2: July 1st – July 26th
45-Minute Sessions 2x/Weekly on T/TH @ 10am
$120 per session
Pro-rated @$15 per day
*Limited to 12 Athletes
Get Registered TODAY by emailing: Info@TheProFitGym.com
- Speed – Running mechanics and agility.
- Power – Strength training and plyometrics.
- Conditioning – Proper conditioning to improve work capacity.
- Flexibility – Increasing joint and muscle strength and durability.
- Coordination – Improve reaction, balance, rhythm, spatial awareness, and kinesthetic differentiation.
- Vertical Jump – Power.
- 10 Yard Dash – Acceleration.
- Pro-Agility – Quickness, body control.
- Muscular Strength – Physical development.
- Functional Movement Screen™ – Identify areas of weakness and develop corrective strategies.
- Individualized Workouts – Our advancement model tailors the athlete’s program to their individual physical needs.
- Regeneration – Aid recovery between workouts and optimize performance.
- Precision Nutrition™ – Understand what “good nutrition” really means in-order to lose fat, gain muscle, and improve your health.
- Performance Nutrition – Learn how to fuel and hydrate the body to achieve peak performance before, during, and after games and practices.
Join the Program
Join the Program that has supported: World Champions, First Round Draft Picks, Premier League Soccer Players, Major League Baseball Players, USA Beach Volleyball Players, and Olympic Hopefuls.
Pictured: Tom Parratt, Professional Soccer Player
For more information, including a free trial opportunity for new athletes, contact us today.
I have been unquestionably impressed with Aaron’s dedication to excellenceBrian Grasso, Founder, International Youth Conditioning Association
Aaron Larmore is the ‘new breed’ of fitness professional – young, intelligent, energetic and EXACTLY the type of person young athletes need to be training with. I have been unquestionably impressed with Aaron’s dedication to excellence and inspiring attitude. Young athletes in his area would be doing themselves a tremendous favor by receiving coaching and guidance from this man.